Just a few adjustments…
For the C prep group:The XC cession for C test prep which was scheduled for the 29th of October in Banna is brought forward to the 22nd of October and the C prep rally on the 22nd is now scheduled for the 29th. So basically this is a swap: instead of Eagle Lodge rally on 22nd it’s XC in Banna and on the 29th, instead of the XC it’s Eagle Lodge for C prep rally indoors. If the weather is appalling we will come up with an alternative plan but you will do XC training on the 22nd!
For the Show Jumping Clinics: the venue is now set and we are going to Woodlands Equestrian Centre in Faha, Killarney. There is one date change, the Clinic scheduled for the 12th of November is now postponed to the 26th of November. The 4 dates are therefore as follow:
Clinic 1 on Saturday 15th October
Clinic 2 on Saturday 22nd of October
Clinic 3 on Saturday 19th of November
Clinic 4 on Saturday 26th of November.
Remember, each clinic is €25 or all 4 for €80, booked and prepaid on first come first served basis. Non refundable.