Join us the a fabulous day! All branches of Irish Pony Club are welcome.
Schedule of classes:
- Cross poles
- Team Show Jumping*
Fantastic Prizes in all classes donated by the branch and our generous sponsors.
Neat turn out is expected. See Pony Club Tack Sheet for Show jumping. There will be a tack inspection to pass before access to warm-up arena. There will be a special prize for best turn out rider and pony.
- 10 euro per class for Class 1 to 6.
- 10 euro per team of 4 for Class 7 ( 2.50 per rider)
- 5 euro for classes 8 and 9
*Team Show Jumping Competition rules
Amazing prizes!!!! Sponsored by Kelliher’s, Clash, Tralee
1st prize: 4 x winter rugs!!!!
- Show jumping teams must be named and declared at the start of the day. Each team must comprise 2 members jumping under 80 cm and 2 jumping 80 cm or over.
- Mixed branches teams are allowed.
- The results will be calculated by adding the 4 rider’s results from class 1 to 6. If riders intend to ride in more than 1 class (class 1 to 6) they must declare which is to be his/her counting score before they ride (no picking the best score!).
- In case of a tie, the teams will go in a special decider round.