The Kingdom branch of the Irish Pony Club is constantly investing in its members training and to great results! This year only, close to 30 riders were examined and successfully passed pony Club exams at various level. Next year we hope to present 6 riders to B test. That’s nearly as many as the whole region presented in 2016. To keep the training local, we need to fund it. We also need to fund all the other levels and activities and encourage more participation in away competitions with the Pony Club as well as organise team training and hopefully extend our summer camp. This raffle and our End of Year Show in Woodlands on December 30th is the only fundraising we plan to do, due to the spread- out nature of our membership all over the county of Kerry and the difficulty in getting together when ponies are not involved!
So please spread the word! There is a special prize for the member who sells the most tickets;). Una can get more books to you if you have already sold yours
- A Show jumping fence made by James Tarrant. The fence is an oxer and includes a filler. Sponsored by John Steadman.
- 2 private coaching session with Bill Maguire Level 2 HSI coach. Each session will drawn individually. Sponsored by Bill Maguire
- A voucher for Equine Athlete supplements. Sponsored by Scott Rawson
- A winter Rug. Sponsored by Rory Sugrue
- A coal bunker. Sponsored by Carbery Plastics
- A dinner for 2 in Leinster House. Sponsored by Senator Mark Daly
- A free tank inspection and boiler service from Mark Greer
- A 50 euros voucher from Suttons Oil Ltd
- A season family pass for 2017 for Derreen Gardens, Lauragh, Kenmare
- A gift voucher for Parknasilla Resort and Spa, Sneem. Sponsored by Tony Daly
- A meat voucher from Ciaran Hartnett butcher.
- 2 bags of horse feed from Boyles patio and Stove centre. To be drawn individually.